ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

just wondering....

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
My old corsa was called julie, not sure what my clio will be called when i get her though

GW RS200
I remember one of the performance car mags had a PH1 172 long termer and they used to call it the silver bullet! Does that count?

Steve

ALBI 197 Sonic MKII
Sonic. Because its blue, and it's fast. Plus the white wheels with red OZ lettering. My mate put my ANCIENT Sonic teddy sitting in the parcel shelf.

R

Rebecca

I always say the clio is the other woman. He spends lots of time with her, enjoys bathing her and making her all shiny, is always on about buying her new shoes (alloys) spends lots of money on her. Don't think he has a name for her other than clio though it's when he starts shouting that in the bedroom that I will really start to worry

Rebecca

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
I haven't actually got a name for mine, I normally just refer to her as my 'baby car', but now we have another Clio (1.2 fidji) My Clio is refered to as the 'big Clio' and the other one is 'Baby Clio'. (Hubbys idea) lol