ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just Wondering

erm was looking for my first car and not sure actualy, well yeah i do

asked on the maxpower.co.uk forum and scribbler told me

other people recomended RSC but didnt think it was worth it!

Rich (RB_172) told me about it, and I think hed just done a search on the web when looking at buying his 172.

Found the website while I was searching a Clio to buy. Joined the club the day it started as a club (I think?) down at a Hillpower open day.

Got a free Carnoisseur catalogue for joining that time. What do we get now? Charged more than twice as much for a pen that doesnt work ;)

Megane 225 baby! :)

Did a search on the Internet, after buying my car, after my colleague said that there probably would be a site for my car as he was on a Fiesta site! (cheers andyroo! ;)).

when searchin for some phase 2 rims for my valver, came up with this on a search! got me rims, and stayed on since.

then Nickyb121 and finchy followed suit!

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by _KDF on 14 December 2003

Google search just over a year ago, was looking into buying a 172..
Same here. Dam Google, Id lead a normal life if I hadnt found Cliosport. ;)

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy

When I was looking into buying me 172 I did a general search on the net and found cliosport.

What a great find that was!!

S2000

Quote: Originally posted by Rhys on 14 December 2003

Found the website while I was searching a Clio to buy. Joined the club the day it started as a club (I think?) down at a Hillpower open day.

Got a free Carnoisseur catalogue for joining that time. What do we get now? Charged more than twice as much for a pen that doesnt work ;)
Lol

320d M Sport

Found it on SSC when i used to have my VTR, lurked as a guest for ages until i registered in March 02.

Mazda 2, MX5 Mk2.5 Sport

I found it on the point and squirt website when I was first thinking of buy a 172

Was a member of ssc forum as i was gonna get a VTS then i had a look into the Valver for insurance purposes n it was the same so i looked for a owners club on google and here i am!!

Focus ST3 + proper Mini

I was thinking of buying a mk1 172 and asked a question on the yahoo group site. Got a reply to ask on CS instead. Nearly a year ago now :D

Was a Clio 1.8 16v

Mines a gud 1; was at a street racing meet in Stockport after only having my Clio 16v for about a week, and after a Cossie and MR2 Turbo had ran up the rd, next came a well modified (lowered, 16s) black 16v of clean16v (Mehdi), against a Fiat Coupe Turbo ann the 16v won and looked rapid.

Went and has a word with Mehdi jus askin what hed done to his 16v and he told me to check this site so i did. :D

mines not that interesting just went to southend when you were all down there - 31st may and i got a flyer left on my car in talk car park

even if my car was looking horrible!! silver car, white bodykit, and primered wing hehe!!

vix :)

Ziel Nurburgring

Searching for Renaultsport on yahoo. Found the actual Renaultsport site and this one, gald i did you lot are pukka and go out of your ways to help even the newbies! Ta to you all

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

I posted on the freeserve Newsgroups.. saying i wanted to mod my 1.4, could anyone help me.. and they gave me this addy and told me to come here.. Wish i knew who that person was.

Im another who found it through a search engine, looking up Clio tuning.. kept coming back to search more info, now Im on here every day lol

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

I saw a clio with the sticker down at the ace cafe one night and i bought a clio a few weeks later, then joined.

search engine last a fortnight ago when looking for info after buying me new car. didnt know of cliosport, but was looking for an owners group. now im here ill stay! lol

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat

Emailed Nick Reed from his site back in 2000/2001, asked him if he knew of any races that go on!!

He sent me here.