ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

** JUSTMATZ CLIOSPORT MATS **

Astra 1.9cdti XP

These mats will soon be avialable from JustMatz. I am getting a set made up and once I have them I will post photos for everyone to see. You will then be able to order them direct, I will post details including price when I have them.

JustMatz now have the templates for the both 172 model (this if for 2 front mats and one combined rear). They still need templates for 16v and Williams models. So if you want thenm, someone will need to create and send templates for the mats. If you are prepared to create templates for these cars then PM me!

Samples of the materials as posted by geoff.

http://www.cliosport.net/gallery/mats/Car.jpghttp://www.cliosport.net/gallery/mats/Car.jpg

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

One piece rears are what come as standard with the 172, they dont look wierd at all, they are pretty kewl cause they cover the little bump inbetween the footwells that your rear passengers seem so keen on resting their foot on.

Astra 1.9cdti XP

I STILL NEED TEMPLATES FOR THE 16V and WILLIAMS.

I assume that both of these would be the same but could someone volunteer so that mats are available to any ClioSport member.

PM me if you can help!

Astra 1.9cdti XP

Clio Mk1 & Mk2 172 Mats and all other clios of the same shape

These mats will soon be available and will consist of 2 front mats and 1 rear (combined rear exactly the same as tha standard 172 mats) The colour will be dark grey with a dark grey binding again this is the same colour as the 172 mats so it will match the carpet in the car. If someone would like a different colour then this is available on request.

I have reccomended that the logo be availble in two styles. The first will have silver grey "ClioSport text with the colour stripes as in the ClioSport logo, this will be similar to the Logo on the seats in the MK1 172. The second will be an all silver grey logo similar to the logo on the MK2 172 seats.

The logo can be put anywhere on the mat you like.

If anyone has any other question then I will try and answer them.

Audi S3

what would u need to form a template for the 16v/williams

Would volanteer get anything for his/her help??

Matt

Astra 1.9cdti XP

All you need is to draw round a set of mats so that replicas can be made!

Unfortunatley you wouldnt get anything other than to be able to order the ClioSport Mats mats for your car! Im not getting anything for doing this. Do it for the club!

Astra 1.9cdti XP

What a coincidence!! Just spoken to JustMatz and they have a set ready which they are sending to me today. Once I have them I will post pics and details about how to get them. Apparently they look the muts nuts!!

Ad

MK2 FRS

Have you got them yet?? My 172 doesnt have the standard mats with it and theyre £148 from renault!!!! How much are these from justmatz???

Astra 1.9cdti XP

Sorry guys :D

They are going to be £61 + delivery (members only) and they are in the post as we speak, so as soon as I have them then you can see them.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

still its a hell of a lot cheaper than buying the renault ones.. (and less likely to fall apart again i hope)

i am all membered up already.. damn those posties.. i am waiting for them to be delivered to you and my toyos to be delivered to me.. they must just keep it all in a wharehouse for a few days.. just to make it seem like they are busy..

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

fit them myself.. no chance.. im taking them to my local garage or to halfords/ripspeed as they were recommended by someone.. i forget who. might have been Rich-D

plus my alloys were already a bit kerbed when i got it.. so I aint to worried as they will be getting replaced.

Astra 1.9cdti XP

What you gonna replace them with? That picture in the other thread that posted with the 172 has made me realise how naff the standard 172 wheels are. They look alright from some angles but not those in the picture :(

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Quote: Originally posted by geordiepaul on 19 March 2003

It was me!!! ;)
oops.. sorry.. well in that case it on the excellent recomendation of geordiepaul !! :D

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Quote: Originally posted by geordiepaul on 19 March 2003

What you gonna replace them with? That picture in the other thread that posted with the 172 has made me realise how naff the standard 172 wheels are. They look alright from some angles but not those in the picture :(
I dont think the 172 wheel are naff, but they certainly arent the best alloys ever made.

If they werent all kerbed I probably wouldnt be thinking of replacing them. BUT as they are all kerbed what better excuse than to get a new set ;)

My favourite at the moment (as everyone has supper ls) are the khans..I think they will suit my clio really well

either these

http://www.performancealloys.com/uploadedimages/112_1.jpg

or these

http://www.performancealloys.com/uploadedimages/114_1.jpg

only difference being the bolt heads..but i think it would be the first set just for that smooth look

Astra 1.9cdti XP

I do like those Kahns, I prefer those to the 6 spoke. The only thing that would worry me is the spokes are quite thin compared to the standard wheel. I have looked as loads of wheels like this just not sure if they would suit a silver 172.

Have you got a side view pic of your car? Ill stick them on for you!!

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

not handy no.. I dunno what it is about them.. i just think they would work.. I might get a side on pic of me mota and photoshop them on.. it would be 17" ones btw.. cause 17" just fills the clios arches perfectly.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

nice.. i always liked the look of multispoke alloys on the clio, but i thought about how long it takes me to clean the standard ones and quickly changed my mind

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

I was gonna try and say something nice about themm. but i couldnt think of anything.. :cry:

*edit*.. i thought of somthing.. at least no one else in there right min...d.. er at least you will be special cause no one else will have them..;)

Has anyone got the OZ Chrono Evolution or any of the speedline alloys in 17s on their Mk2 172?

Whilst you were briefly touching the alloy subject