ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Justmatz group buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
  tiTTy & SV650
lol call it gay and I'll give u a slap and tell you no... :rasp:

You can go more subtle if you wish say anthracite grey mats with black piping or vice versa but if you just want black yup that can be done no problem.

Im going for gay navy blue piping myself on a black mat with a nice subtle anthracite cliosport logo.

Let me know if you want to go ahead with all black or whatever asap please.

Rory

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
cliobuyer said:
Is there any way i can join this group buy but get just plain mats? I don't want blue piping or any of that gayness, just plain black or whatever the 172 interior colour is!

the mats are totally customisable, you can have them as plain as you like or as ' gay ' as you like. Read the thread, its not rocket science.

tiTTy & SV650
Anyone wishing to use the Renault Sport or Trophy logos please contact Renault Customer Services: 0800 072 33 72 and ask for Nicky Areago.

Thanks for this info Richard691 - do not email them as they will not respond favourably, it's taken Richard a couple of months to get permission. So call Nicky who dealt with Richard's request and say its part of the same deal, to order custom mats through a cliosport.net justmatz.co.uk group buy - and be nice when you ask :approve:

Lets keep things running smoothly and avoid any unneccesary delays.

had a couple more people interested so we're nearly at 25. :cool:

tiTTy & SV650
cliobuyer said:
I don't suppose my hetero-mats would be cheaper would they?

effectively the deal we've been given is a free logo on the front mats with a free healpad on the drivers mat & free fixing system, the deals the same price for everyone.

If Dave says otherwise I'll let you know but don't expect anything.

tiTTy & SV650
ok I think we should specify where we want the logo to be too so we dont have any unhappy customers.

please remember no logos on the rear mats when a one piece rear mat is specified i.e. for everyone!!!

Last edited:
  ford racing puma
Am I to late for front delux mats with renault sport logo in grey. d rear square for me. black mats with grey edge. and heel pad on drivers side

Last edited:
just to tidy up your spreadsheet - I want an anthracite boot mat (i put dark grey) and want the clio sport logo in light grey and yes it is ok having the logo in the centre - oh and my car is a 2003 model.

Nice 1
Tim

Ph1 172 / Ph1 Valver
Sorry guys! Been at work so I'm one of the late replys. If it's too late then no worries, or if you've been waiting and need a couple more for the discount ;) then my entry is

Cornburn - Deluxe Quality in black, heel pad drivers side, yellow piping, light-grey cliosport logos on both front mats, one piece rear mat.

Logos in the same place as others (centre nearest seats) or D2 & D5 if going by the diagram. It's a 2000 model.

Sorry if I've missed any details but only just saw there was a rush! Might have had a boot mat too but couldn't see how much they were so leave that off.

Adam

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
cornburn said:
Sorry guys! Been at work so I'm one of the late replys. If it's too late then no worries, or if you've been waiting and need a couple more for the discount ;) then my entry is

Cornburn - Deluxe Quality in black, heel pad drivers side, yellow piping, light-grey cliosport logos on both front mats, one piece rear mat.

Logos in the same place as others (centre nearest seats) or D2 & D5 if going by the diagram. It's a 2000 model.

Sorry if I've missed any details but only just saw there was a rush! Might have had a boot mat too but couldn't see how much they were so leave that off.

Adam

your not too late, think you have included everything, IIRC (without searching) bootmats are £59 (one colour) or £64 two colour.

tiTTy & SV650
Please be aware that the logo position seen below:

DSC02006.jpg

Is in the middle of the mat, i.e. positions C2 & C5

tiTTy & SV650
zippyy said:
Am I to late for front delux mats with renault sport logo in grey. d rear square for me. black mats with grey edge. and heel pad on drivers side

nope ur not too late

but you must contact Renault for permission to use the Renault Sport logo, Just Matz will NOT take your order without permission.

Contact: Renault Customer Services: 0800 072 33 72 and ask for Nicky Areago.

and is it light grey or grey you want? just in case I put the wrong one...

LY182/NHB CTR
C2 & C5 look good to me too thanks and I'm an 02 model thanks

just had a thought for those that fancied multi coloured logo wonder how difficult would it be to dye the white cotton thread so you could have the yellow blue and red.. wouldnt have thought it would be that difficult.. just an idea

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
great idea, however i don't think the logos are cotton, they are some kind of stuck on mold IIRC.

RORY!! change my positions please, * C2 & C5 * thanks.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Evandim* said:
C2 & C5 look good to me too thanks and I'm an 02 model thanks

just had a thought for those that fancied multi coloured logo wonder how difficult would it be to dye the white cotton thread so you could have the yellow blue and red.. wouldnt have thought it would be that difficult.. just an idea

Hmmmmmm , you might be onto somethin their mate , could be a good idea :)

MrBillyUK !

tiTTy & SV650
the logos aren't stuck on, they're baked on and are essentially part of the mat, they will not come off.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
R20GRC said:
great idea, however i don't think the logos are cotton, they are some kind of stuck on mold IIRC.

RORY!! change my positions please, * C2 & C5 * thanks.

I has some mats made up a couple of years ago from autostyle and the logos were cotton , i was assumin these were cotton also !

MrBillyUK !

LY182/NHB CTR
I wouldnt have a clue i was just taking a wild guess that it was cotton and if so cotton is easy to dye and could be done if your willing to take the time and effort.. cant be too difficult to find out I could give them a ring and ask after all the number is free :)

tiTTy & SV650
I've asked the question to see if dying the logo is feasible.

You folks sure make me work for the £10 I'm saving on RRP lol

tiTTy & SV650
dying is possible but will invalidate the 12month warranty.

and for the cheeky guy who called us all gay:

"You are paying for the quality of the mat in the main and a smaller charge for the logo - so it wouldnt really be cheaper - the logo is what sets it apart and stand out in my opinion.

This would not be as part of this groupbuy." quoting Dave @ Just matz

so if you want mats without any logo go to just matz yourself."

cheers

LY182/NHB CTR
^^ i second that very much appreciated its never easy sorting out things like this and a thankless task on times so thank you..

A Fast One!
rory182 said:
Please be aware that the logo position seen below:

DSC02006.jpg

Is in the middle of the mat, i.e. positions C2 & C5

i'll have mine in that position mate! my car is a 2002 52

cheers :D

Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.