ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Justmatz group buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Golf MK7,GSX-R600 L4
D2 & D5 for the logo for me aswell thanks Rory. Just to note your spreadsheet mine is 98>clio i.e cup as you prob guessed lol

tiTTy & SV650
Prices should be as follows:

ClioSport in one colour with heelpad - £60 plus £9.95 postage
therefore with 16% discount = £50.40 + £9.95 carriage i.e. £60.35

Cup 172 in two colour logo - £65 plus £9.95 postage
therefore with 16% discount = £54.60 + £9.95 carriage i.e. £64.55

please note that if you are using a single colour logo (not Cliosport) then the cheaper Cliosport price still applies.

tiTTy & SV650
Updated spreadsheet attached, please check your details and let me know of any corrections, fook ups or changes req'd asap please.

If I've failed to answer any questions that were PM'd please let me know as I'm struggling to keep track of everything via PM, hence the spreadsheet.

Rory

Last edited:
  Audi A3 TDI 170 B.E.
New person intrested.... hope not too late!

msa182- Deluxe quality , in anthracite grey , RS blue piping , drivers side heel pad , Cliosport logo in RS blue on both front mats , one piece rear mat with RS blue piping.

Logo - D2 D5

tiTTy & SV650
payment will be direct to justmatz, when the details are complete and correct i'll send the spreadsheet to justmatz and its everyones responsibility to call justmatz and do the business i guess.

cock mobile.
Presumably we can clarify are orders with them on payment then?

Can I have the Cup 172 Logos on C2 & C5 and F2 & F5 for the rear.

Cheers Rory :)

"Navy" N17 TWO
Tigger - Deluxe Quality in Anthracite grey, Drivers side heal pad, One piece rear mat
Light grey piping, RS Blue ClioSport logos on both front mats
C2 & C5 for the logo's

:approve:

tiTTy & SV650
sh33n said:
Presumably we can clarify are orders with them on payment then?

Can I have the Cup 172 Logos on C2 & C5 and F2 & F5 for the rear.

Cheers Rory :)

yeah presumably so.

cant have logos on the back if you want a one piece rear mat...

tiTTy & SV650
rory182 said:
Prices should be as follows:

ClioSport in one colour with heelpad - £60 plus £9.95 postage
therefore with 16% discount = £50.40 + £9.95 carriage i.e. £60.35

Cup 172 in two colour logo - £65 plus £9.95 postage
therefore with 16% discount = £54.60 + £9.95 carriage i.e. £64.55

please note that if you are using a single colour logo (not Cliosport) then the cheaper Cliosport price still applies.

please note folks that this includes the fixing system for both front mats and is for deluxe quality mats. logos on rear mats are extra and can only be done on 2 seperate rear mats, i.e. not on the one piece mats everyones specified.

Ph1 172 / Ph1 Valver
Rory - would it be easier to stick it in an excel file instead? Then we can take the latest copy and edit it ourselves to save you the hassle? The reason I'm asking is I also got the position wrong and would like the one in the photo :eek: Really sorry :eek: I haven't managed to get through to renault customer services yet about the logo - would it be easier to just put the order through as is and we can let them know any changes after? We're going to have to pay them and send some sort of proof about the logo anyway so might save you running around after us all. As someone said though, you won't have to buy a beer all weekend at FCS so hopefully you won't regret starting all this! :cool:

tiTTy & SV650
I'm not going to FCS :(

It's in excel, I'll take care of that, i upload as a pdf to stop people changing it as it'd be out of control and end in tears.

I'll change your logo position to c2 and c5 as per the pictures.

As for Renault, pm biojo for an address to write to, he was asked to do so, as was richard.

I've contacted Justmatz to see how we're going to go about this once the details are completed. I'll let you know when I find out.

Last edited:
  tiTTy & SV650
Tigger said:
Tigger - Deluxe Quality in Anthracite grey, Drivers side heal pad, One piece rear mat
Light grey piping, RS Blue ClioSport logos on both front mats
C2 & C5 for the logo's

:approve:

added ur details, cheers

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
yeah its best to just let Rory manage the changes, otherwise someone could be responsbile for f**king up someone else's order.

tiTTy & SV650
yup this way im responsible for f**king up your order lol but u will hopefully confirm it over the phone when paying, im waiting to hear from justmatz about how this is gonna work.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
i'd imagine sorting payment over the phone individually will be how they want it, most groups buys do this.

hi mate,

sorry to be a pain change me mind about the colour of the piping from light grey to rs blue.
could i have the clio sport logos the same as in the pics
c2 & c5

many thanks

jonnyjogpants

tiTTy & SV650
jonnyjogpants said:
hi mate,

sorry to be a pain change me mind about the colour of the piping from light grey to rs blue.
could i have the clio sport logos the same as in the pics
c2 & c5

many thanks

jonnyjogpants

NOOOOO

can only have a single colour cliosport logo, cant have the coloured stripes, so pick a colour from the piping colours...

sorry mate i forgot to type the word postion i meant the same logo postion not the badge colour....

sorry mate i seem a right dick tonight

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Do you want confirmation from everybody that all the info is correct Rory ?

Mine is correct .

Thanks .

MrBillyUK !

"Navy" N17 TWO
Good idea MrBillyUK :)

Rory my info is correct too - the car is a 2004 dynamique if you need to know

We all owe you one for setting this up! :cheers:

BMW M3
Sorry for the stupid question, but as we aren not getting any colours in the clio sport logo, do we still get the 3 lines underneath in the one colour? If so then i'll have the logo in the centre.... thanks

Edit: positions C2 & C5

tiTTy & SV650
Cheers Billy,

yeah the logo will be in one colour with the 3 lines / stripes below it in that same colour.

justin details updated, as are 7mat's, tigger your down as 98- which is fine, ta.

Is anyone in the group buy buying for a 5 door clio?!?!?!?!?! this might be important for the mat template.

Please tell me if your details are all correct because justmatz want me to be in charge of this, doh!!!!

still awaiting details from: Nobblebonce, S70res & GSB.

Payment will be via the justmatz website using paypal, or by sending them a cheque. pleasee not you must multiply the total price by 1.03 to get the paypal amount (i.e add 3% for paypal fees).

I'm not entirely sure how the payments going to work yet...

PLEASE CHECK YOUR DETAILS IN THE SPREADSHEET ARE CORRECT AND LET ME KNOW SO.

Last edited:
  tiTTy & SV650
coolio, everyones responsible for checking their details are correct. I take no responsibility for anyone getting the wrong thing, I've asked enough times :rasp:

plus I'm in Scotland your liability laws can't touch me muahahaha :clown:

2015 Audi S3 Stage 3
i have only heard about this thread and im interested in getting clio sport mats done

can some one pm me the details and information regarding this group buy - especially the price! thanks :D

edit: ive had a quick flick through and would like - just the 2 front mats with grey piping round the edge, heel plate bit and cliosport on both please

can the size of "cliosport" be changed? the size of the logo on the mats in the 2nd page imo are quite big :S

Last edited:
  BMW M3
I cant seem to open up the spreadsheet, no matter how many times i try and how long i wait.....any chance someone could cut and paste the details so i can confirm them? Thanks..

tiTTy & SV650
Boydie said:
i have only heard about this thread and im interested in getting clio sport mats done

can some one pm me the details and information regarding this group buy - especially the price! thanks :D

edit: ive had a quick flick through and would like - just the 2 front mats with grey piping round the edge, heel plate bit and cliosport on both please

can the size of "cliosport" be changed? the size of the logo on the mats in the 2nd page imo are quite big :S

must have been a very quick glance!!! lol u CANNOT have just the front two mats, only 2 fronts and a one piece rear or 2 fronts and 2 rears.

logo size cant be changed as far as Im aware - call justmatz if you wish to check, what colour of logo would u like??

Ta, Rory

price for deluxe mats with fixing system for both front mats, heal pad on drivers side, one colour logo on both front mats, choice of logo and piping colour is about £60 inc postage (from overseas).

tiTTy & SV650
Justin182 said:
I cant seem to open up the spreadsheet, no matter how many times i try and how long i wait.....any chance someone could cut and paste the details so i can confirm them? Thanks..

I've PM'd you the details I have for you dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.