ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Justmatz group buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
  tiTTy & SV650
right just to give u all an idea of what you're saving

for a deluxe mat set with a logo (single colour) on both front mats with a healpad on the drivers side, fixing kit for both front mats you'd be looking at £81 (see below)

£54 + £5 (Logo) + £5 (Logo) + £5 (healpad) +£2 (LHS fixing kit) + £10 (postage)= £81

we're getting this for £50.40 + £9.95 carriage i.e. £60.35

better saving than I thought lol

The cup172 mats requested by a few folks are dearer as they have a 2 colour logo, so they're: £54.60 + £9.95 carriage i.e. £64.55

2015 Audi S3 Stage 3
what colour of logo's are available?
can you not just get this...
logo.gif

but cliosport in light grey?

M140i
I hope im not too late to get on this, car is a 2004 Clio 182 :). If possible can I please order - deluxe quality, heal pad drivers side, grey piping, black mats with grey cliosport logo on both, in positions C2 & C5, one piece rear mat with grey piping, and fixings on both sides plz!, Cheers if its possible:)

Last edited:
  Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Rory, are ALL the front mats now having the fixing option? as you mentioned (IIRC) to have them on the passenger side would be another £2, which I wanted, but there is no mention of this on the spreadsheet.

tiTTy & SV650
mark dont remember ur pm sorry

ive never had so many PMs in my life lol have to delete 10 / 20 at a time, fank thuck we get 100 these days.

u are now in the list mark, same logo position as leeshez too? it's nit the same position the pics posted show.

tiTTy & SV650
Boydie said:
what colour of logo's are available?
can you not just get this...
logo.gif

but cliosport in light grey?

The cliosport logo is only available in a single colour i.e.the text and the stripes the same colour. You have a choice of colours though as seen in the thread. light grey is an option.

tiTTy & SV650
R20GRC said:
Rory, are ALL the front mats now having the fixing option? as you mentioned (IIRC) to have them on the passenger side would be another £2, which I wanted, but there is no mention of this on the spreadsheet.

yes its included in the deal I'll put a covering email with the spreadsheet specifying that those are included in all cases along with drivers healpad and logos on both front mats.

2015 Audi S3 Stage 3
do u mean colour of mat?

if so black mat, with grey piping and the clio sport logo

M140i
Lol, sorry m8 havent been on the forum much saw this and noticed my mats are in a bit of a state lol, thanks

tiTTy & SV650
Ady182 said:
I hope im not too late to get on this, car is a 2004 Clio 182 :). If possible can I please order - deluxe quality, heal pad drivers side, grey piping, black mats with grey cliosport logo on both, in positions C2 & C5, one piece rear mat with grey piping, and fixings on both sides plz!, Cheers if its possible:)

spot on, ur details are added.

tiTTy & SV650
Boydie said:
do u mean colour of mat?

if so black mat, with grey piping and the clio sport logo

what colour of cliosport logo? grey too? the stripes will be the same color,

U CANNOT HAVE THE YELLOW BLUE AND RED stripes it aint possible anymore.

:banghead:

tiTTy & SV650
it'll be paypal or cheque, i've resquested the paypal address / account details.

paypal add 3% i'll put a list up telling u all what to pay when the time comes, soon I hope!!!

tiTTy & SV650
those who havent confirmed their details please do so:

I've had confirmation from:

R20 GRC,
Crazycup,
Evandim,
Justin182,
MrBillyUK,
Biojo,
Johnnyjogpants,
Tigger,
msa182,
guesty.

Last edited:
  172 Cup
Rory, just spotted this thread. Can you put me down for the following, if it's not too late please:

*Same as Sh33n...*

Car: 172 Cup
Matt Style: Deluxe
Matt Colour: Anthracite
Piping Colour: RS Blue
Heel Pad on drivers side only
Logo: Cup 172
Logo Colour: 2 Colour
Logo Position: C2 & C5
One piece rear matt

Oh one question: Is the fixing system on both front matts? Sorry if this has been answered a million times.

Same as these, basically:

27833855-M.jpg

Thanks.

Last edited:
  BMW M3
^^ yeah, the 2 front mats will have the fitting system... only an extra £2 i think and they will all be order with them.

Clio 04 172 Cup
Hi,
Im up for this, if im not to late as I rang them the other day for a price for a full set and boot mat they quoted me £130 which I thought was well steep.

If someone could Pm me what to do please!

2015 Audi S3 Stage 3
rory182 said:
what colour of cliosport logo? grey too? the stripes will be the same color,

U CANNOT HAVE THE YELLOW BLUE AND RED stripes it aint possible anymore.

:banghead:

yes please! grey cliosport :D

pm me what exact details u need from me :D

tiTTy & SV650
Justin182 said:
^^ yeah, the 2 front mats will have the fitting system... only an extra £2 i think and they will all be order with them.

both front mats have the fixings included in the price, it's usually £2 extra for the Passenger mat but they've thrown it in for us seeing as we're ordering over 20 sets (now at 31!!!!)

BMW M3
rory182 said:
both front mats have the fixings included in the price, it's usually £2 extra for the Passenger mat but they've thrown it in for us seeing as we're ordering over 20 sets (now at 31!!!!)

That was it !!! lol.... almost there.

Think there is any more room for a discount as 31 is a shed load. Nice little discount so far...

tiTTy & SV650
16% is the maximum discount they offer, remember they're just the middle men really, they dont actually make the mats.

Status
Not open for further replies.