ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

k&n induction kit

can someone plz help...i hav a 1.2 16v clio dynamique 2002, i only want the nice induction roar sound like u see on many youtube videos...
only worry i have is at k&n they said to take off the stock airbox and giv it a few revs and thats what it will sound like????? but it dint mae a single bit of difference????
i really want to purchase a 57i kit...im not fussed for performance and im dying for that bit of a throaty sound...
no 1 seems to post any descent vids or thoughts about what they sound like on a 1.2
i know its only a small engine but, im ony 17 aswell!! im guna get a 182 im savin up lol

can any 1 tell me if i purchase the 57i k&n if it will make a differnce?? like i sed taking the airbox off made none at all so any thoughts would be apreciated...thanx in advance jak
also is ther any other things i can buy or do to create a sportier sound??? thanks agen