ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K & N or PiperCross panel filter?

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
****STANDARD CLIOSPORT RESPONSE****

Neither - you need to spend £350 on a maxogen, lower it on H & R Coilovers and fit a set of turinis.

Sy

Pajero 3.8 V6
A quick answer is, probably not much difference between them. I have a pipercross panel filter myself.

Another daily topic about the same thing, will some one please sticky an exhaust/air filter topic please?

people on here will all say get ITG (because they are all sheep) personally think foams crap for a number of reasons cant be arsed to explain again as i have before a few times

Stock is often best for reasons i have explained before but I would always pick cotton over foam (if to buy aftermarket). If you are after a filter due to the fact you dont need to replace then fair enough however if you are after performance you better look at something else.

Another daily topic about the same thing, will some one please sticky an exhaust/air filter topic please?

people on here will all say get ITG (because they are all sheep) personally think foams crap for a number of reasons cant be arsed to explain again as i have before a few times

Stock is often best for reasons i have explained before but I would always pick cotton over foam (if to buy aftermarket). If you are after a filter due to the fact you dont need to replace then fair enough however if you are after performance you better look at something else.

Sorry to ask this but whats wrong with foam filters bud ?