ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

k-tec’s clio turbo

i popped down to k-tec this morning to have a new cold air feed fitted for my viper, while i was there the turbo clio was there having some work done on it.

i was a lucky person when trevor said would i like to have a ride in in it, so i jumped at the chance, the car i been told is about 80% ready but i tell ya it feels like it is a 100% ready that car is the dogs.

it handles and sounds the dogs and it is very very quick there has to be a good car to beat that. that baby flies.

i want to go out when she is all finished, the car its self look really sweet too.

i was told i was the first person of the public to get to have a ride in it so big thanks to dave and trevor and the rest of the guys down there.

ps the cold air feed is great cheers trevor

many thanks again guys for the work done on mine and getting a ride in your clio highlight of the day.

i would going to be in the region of £6000 i think to have done, if i had the money i would have that car flies, that is so fast.

oh and my cold air feed was for my viper the original paper cold air feed split so just got k-tec to put a much better one on and put it in a better place to suck all that cold air in