ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K-Tec are out of Stealth Exhausts

And wont have them in stock until mid August, I tried to book the car in yesterday but their latest batch of Stealth 172 exhausts failed QC checks.

Bit of a bummer but I can wait, dont want a stupid great pipe sticking out the back. Not very stealth!

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90

There is one on ebay with 5 days left. Im bidding on it though, or will be nearer the time.

Quote: Originally posted by optical on 21 July 2005

There is one on ebay with 5 days left. Im bidding on it though, or will be nearer the time.
Yeah I saw that but its only the back box, I want CAT back.

imo i wouldnt buy one. I have found that the stealth system with sports cat is very heavy and has so far ripped through 3 rubber mounts and a thin piece (1.5mm) wire that I used as a last resort.

Personally I am now getting rid of my system as corrosion and decay has set in after 1yr and I am fed up of it banging on the back axle due to the weight.

Peco do a very resonably priced T304 stainless system and customise too so I am gong there now!

Anyone want a Sports cat or my stealth system? PM me

Bollox, I think Ill just order a Magnex system even though it sticks out the back. Just need to find somewhere to order it from and fit it.

My exhaust is rattling like a b*****d!