ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K-tec Clio 2 LED rear Lights?

Clio 182
Hey up, I have got the black ones on my electric blue clio and they look ace, I have seen them on black clios and they look better than the red ones or any other lexus lights, Look out on ebay for the at £129.99 they are usually £149.99

Chocolate Bar™
just reordered my new lights which are sort of euro-inspiried. i shall of cause be posting pics when they arrive in about a week *fingers crossed* :D

Blue Clio 182
Does anyone know what might be wrong with my LED lights, Sometimes one of the doesnt work, but then sometimes it will come on for a while but go off again?

my baby. picture taken sometime in may/june i think.
sta70447ez0.jpg

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Billytheclio said:
Does anyone know what might be wrong with my LED lights, Sometimes one of the doesnt work, but then sometimes it will come on for a while but go off again?

mine do that too :S
Pictures2642.jpg

i think they look good on a black car, really bright behind you aswell

Mégane RS
Yeah really bright,

i rewired mine so that the stop and tail are at the bottom of the lamps, took a while but worth it to make it more up to date

CIMG4595.jpg

Coiley'd Clio PH2
Yeah really bright,

i rewired mine so that the stop and tail are at the bottom of the lamps, took a while but worth it to make it more up to date

CIMG4595.jpg

Very old thread now i know.....
But how did you do that?

Should be getting a set of these for myself soon and think that looks so much better.