ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K-Tec Coilovers

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
I had K-tec coilovers fitted by NW performance on Saturday, really impressed with them so far and service over there is second to none!

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
You going for the solid top mounts too?

Anyone who has, what are your opinions?

Last edited:

DB.

BMW 440i
What is the quality like on these?

I was considering buying these or Vmaxx, have budget of around £500 in a few months.

How would the handling compare to standard?

DB.

BMW 440i
Mine are on here as said.

I'll have a look...

How do they compare to standard Da...

Ive heard it often has a negative effect on the handling of the cup packed 182s. Looks better though.

Da

Less
Well it depends on whether you have them set up Dave. I know some people don't but I spent £100+ on getting them fully aligned and they're spot on now - can't fault them.

A rubbish couple of pics, but the general idea..
14-2.gif

15-2.gif

I'll have a look for more.

Da

Less
They will go much lower, undriveably (sp) low.
Back is almost fully down.

I wanted the nose down stance though, with little to no front arch rubbing.

That looks spot one mate, I'm getting them done at NW Performance, just waiting for K-tec to get them back in stock.

Oh and cant afford the top mounts yet, so not bothering, for now anyway...

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
I'm sick of people saying that these are " onli if u wanner lowers ur car man sick"(in other threads) they really are really good. If they had a 1k price tag people would be raving about them.

Morons.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
That looks spot one mate, I'm getting them done at NW Performance, just waiting for K-tec to get them back in stock.

Oh and cant afford the top mounts yet, so not bothering, for now anyway...

Might aswell get the mounts at the same time for the discount tbh.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Ok, you pop down to mine and lend me the money Jenic lol :rasp:

I would if i could lol

I am considering getting the coilovers and top mounts from NWP soon, bargain fitting price even when you add on petrol there and back.

_WILL_

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Yeah just over £400 for the coilovers, fitting, set up/tracking etc.

Bargain.

s**t thats good and very tempting! I am prob going to have to replace 2 shocks for MOT anyway and was thinking of just doing all 4 together!

Whats the ride like compared to normal oe set up?

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I'm sick of people saying that these are " onli if u wanner lowers ur car man sick"(in other threads) they really are really good. If they had a 1k price tag people would be raving about them.

Morons.
Chip on shoulder much? I'd imagine if that were true, ktec would sell them for more. I know I would. I'm not saying they're poor, we all know the vmaxx are good for a similar price.