ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K-Tec Coilovers

clio 172 ph2
BOOO YA,
WELL HAD UM FITTED FRIDAY AND ONY ABOUT TO HOURS AGO I MANAGED TO TEST UM TIDY WHEN MY MISSES WAS OFF T K MAXXING IT, outstanding realy tight and i only brought it down 23 mill as roads are shite round my way. cant fault them.

Megane 225 F1
BOOO YA,
WELL HAD UM FITTED FRIDAY AND ONY ABOUT TO HOURS AGO I MANAGED TO TEST UM TIDY WHEN MY MISSES WAS OFF T K MAXXING IT
, outstanding realy tight and i only brought it down 23 mill as roads are shite round my way. cant fault them.

Translation please?

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I am happy and excited
I had my ktec coilovers fitted on Friday. About 2 hours ago I was presented with a situation in which I could try them out as my girl friend when shopping in her usual upmarket fashion. She is outstanding and really tight.

Back onto the coilovers though, I only lowered the car 23mm as the roads are not the best around my area.

There you go will ;)

Megane 225 F1
Smart arse! Did you know that if you took a piece of string and wrapped it around your head (the largest part) 3 times, and then held it out, it would be the height of your body head to toe.

PICS of mrs please?

Charged Superleggera
I am happy and excited
I had my ktec coilovers fitted on Friday. About 2 hours ago I was presented with a situation in which I could try them out as my girl friend when shopping in her usual upmarket fashion. She is outstanding and really tight.

Back onto the coilovers though, I only lowered the car 23mm as the roads are not the best around my area.

There you go will ;)

lol brilliant