ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K-Tec lexus Lights

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique
Has any1 bought these from k-tec? http://k-tecracing.com/show_product.asp?id=1999

I got sum off eBay made by JDM i think....the shape was right, looked good, but the bulb holder on my clio was a little small for the space it was ment to clip into on the bk of the lights. Any ideas guys?

My clio is a 2004 face lift dynamique

I bought a set of the older type Black ones from K-Tec when i had my old Black 1.2. I've had them on my 172 for the last couple of years and never had any problems with them

172Back2.JPG

I took them off a couple of weeks ago and now i think i'm gonna keep the standard ones on.

Don't know if you'd be interested in buying my ones ? PM me if you are.

Looking for a Mk1 Clio?
I quite like em lol.. think they add a lil style to the car with out offering too much of a chav look

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique
Adamio said:
I bought a set of the older type Black ones from K-Tec when i had my old Black 1.2. I've had them on my 172 for the last couple of years and never had any problems with them

172Back2.JPG

I took them off a couple of weeks ago and now i think i'm gonna keep the standard ones on.

Don't know if you'd be interested in buying my ones ? PM me if you are.

They do look quite good, think i prefer the new 1s. Altho urs look good there n i didnt think they wud on a silver clio.