ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K-tec mild steel stealth road legal??

bg182ff
Need some advice guy just got stopped by the boys in blue saying me exhaust is way to loud to be road legal!! It's cat back with STD cat stil anyone know of any other problems with this set up??

Was doing 30 in second!!!!

Megane 225 F1
After hearing it today mate, mine is WAY louder and I have a decat on a stainless. They are talking out their asses.

monaco 172
So what did the filth say then? On your way or fine or anything?

I always wack it in neutral when I see em lol.

bg182ff
b*****d was parked with no lights no yellow jacket!! Walked in to the road an said that exhaust isn't legal!! I said it's only cat back an STD cat!! He just said it's too loud ur nt 17!!! Ok I'll change gear lol:-D he turned around an I drove off :-D blipping the throttle between changes lol

172 cup 10/04/10>
id have asked him or his decibel tester out in the nearest laybay. when he replies he aint got on with him, = u win. lol, worked or me, but he did say he'd be back, been waiting 4months lol, btw, there is no law in concrete about noise levels mate.