ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K-TEC PANEL FILTER

Has anyone bought or fitted the above filter as I want to help my car breath without buying the induction kit?

Are they easy to fit, do they work well, and do they improve performance / sound?

Help please...........

Still waiting for membership 5 weeks now!

BMW 320d Sport

Have you emailed Jas? Sometimes memberships take a bit of time cos the post is collected once a week so it can seem like quite a long time between posting and getting membership back , if you time it wrong!

BMW 320d Sport

BTW panel filters are a piece of cake to fit and will probably work better than an induction kit in a cramped engine bay.

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

abbs_172, if its been 5 weeks then I never got your letter. My turnaround is 2 weeks tops, usually 7 days.

Renault Laguna Coupe

Abbs - there are a few panel filters appearing now. Pipercross do one (the foam / oil type). They really are dead easy to fit - just the 6 torx screws that hold the top of the airbox on. Wont affect the noise, and youre unlikely to notice any performance gains, but every little counts!