ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K-tec racing fast road rear brake kit

182 cup pack

Hi guys.Can anyone tell me more information about this kit,has anyone bought it??

At K-tec web site it is saying that the kit is for Clio 1,6 16v and Clio 2,0 rs 172.The problem is that I have a 1,4 16v clio that has no rear brake disks...But here in Greece all the Clios(1,2 1,4 1,6 16v) except the 2,0 rs come with no rear brake disks.And also the brake system of the 1,4 and 1,6 16v is the same...In Uk is it the same or 1,6 16v have rear brake disks???

Please help cause after the mods Ive made my car needs rear brake disks asap.

K-Tec Product Info

KTR FAST ROAD REAR BRAKE KIT

Kit contains 1 pair of cross-drilled, balanced and zinc plated rear discs, which come with the rear wheel bearings already press fitted into them, as well as a set of kevlar brake pads. Available for cars with or without ABS.

KTR FAST ROAD REAR BRAKE KIT
1.6 16v & 2.0 16v 172

Thank you.

182 cup pack

BenR as far as I know the braking becomes better when a car has rear disks.

The brake system of my clio 1,4 16v was very good when the car had 98hp.No that it has 140 its just not enough.And of course safety comes first...

So as I understand in other countries except Greece all the clios 1,6 16v(models 1999-till now)came out of the factory with rear brake disks...:eek:

you still wont need that much braking on the rear if you are really pushing it to the limits. Weight shift will just lock the rears anyway.

drums have a servo action, so their braking force is not as bad as people think........upgrade to 16V discs and youll never be able to handbrake turn again :p

they just overheat damn fast! lol......