ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K-TEC RACING

clio 1.8 16v
hi everyone been looking on k-tec racing at the cams n chip for the 1.8 16v mk1.
i was just wondering if anyone on here has had these or know anyone that has??

any good?
worth the money?
how much bhp did they get after?

says on ktr that they have had people saying they got 170 bhp.. just wondering if this is right?? thanks

bass_direct

ClioSport Club Member
  375bhp mk1 +Williams
You won't get 170bhp from a 1.8 valver lump with just cams and chip..

The easiest/cheapest way to get power straight away is fit a 2.0 f7r williams/megane engine and work from there... better base to start with..and with few mods it'll see you do quarter mile in low 14's

Chav Rocket
hi bass - i bought your widetrack! agree with what your saying, i looked at the cams route and decided to get a F7R lump and play with that. mind you if you are doing a engine swap remember it will cost more that the cost of just the engine.

16v_paddy

ClioSport Club Member
  Valvers & 172 Cup
don't waste your money trying to make the 1.8 go faster, you're never going to get an extra 40bhp out of cams & a remap, you wont be far off 170bhp with the same done to a 2 litre lump

I'm selling a 2.0l F7R, drop me a PM if you're interested ;)