ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K-TEC SLASH CUT

ANY OF YOU 16 VAVLERS GOT A FULL SYSTEM FROM K-TEC INCLUDING CAT WITH A STRAIGHT THROUGH SYSTEM. CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK

Im about to order it later today, but it wont be fitted for a while. When it does though, Its going on a rolling road to see how much difference it makes!

Also, has anyone got any pictures of the exhaust on their car, a bit further away than what the K-Tec pic is, I just want to get an idea of how big it is in proportion to the whole bumper etc.

Well I couldnt wait any longer & got on the phone to K-Tec about 10 minutes ago & ordered it! I got the last system in stock but will have to wait two 2 weeks for the straight through de-cat!

Itll be worth the wait though! ;)

FRST and 106 GTi

post the pictures later on Tom_16v. Need to know how it looks and... want to record on a mp3 and send me? :)