ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K-tec stealth

1/4 mile 14.9 @ 92mph
Got my mk2 K-tec stealth back box today and i just need to know if it will fit my powerflow center section???

Looks the same size pipe from what i can see, and looks like it ends in the same place to join. Just want to make sure before i pull my other one off at weekend lol.

Any info would be great:)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Might be worth measuring the pipe diameter, then poping to demon tweeks/ces, as they sell all sorts of sleaves/joints to hook them back up?

1/4 mile 14.9 @ 92mph
Might be worth measuring the pipe diameter, then poping to demon tweeks/ces, as they sell all sorts of sleaves/joints to hook them back up?

Could take it ABP they do exhaust there. Better have a go first might save some cash lol

Clio 182
Im plently of motor factors/car shops sell sleeves matey, ive seen a couple in my local car shop

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
meh do it yourelf!!! Powerflow are always custom. Think i saw your car in Nantwhich a few weeks ago, you were behind me!!! Blue 197 at the Rail crossing?! I'm sure it was your car!

1/4 mile 14.9 @ 92mph
Yeah that was me, was it you in the 197! Looks really nice mate, one of the best i have seen.

Was going my sisters near stapley:)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Indeed. Was with the GF just been to see her nan lol :(

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
The future :cool:

Used to have a Cup, Steve at Birchdown has it now :)