ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K-tec stickers - stay or go???

White 172 ITB's
Picked up my new clio this week and not sure if the stickers should stay or go, what do you think?:S

ktr.jpg

defo go.

its your car now make it ur own

they look good and worked for ktec, but your not a walking advert. keep some dashes of the colours used though as they compliment the white :)

White 172 ITB's
defo go.

its your car now make it ur own

they look good and worked for ktec, but your not a walking advert. keep some dashes of the colours used though as they compliment the white :)

Yer.. needs something to break up the white.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
That looks fit! But as a road car I'd take them off.

b/g 182, meg tourer
it does look great, seen this a few times, was great on track. take the stickers off and make it your own imo.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Think it looks good for a stickered car. If I removed them I think I'd replace them with something.

What spec is the car?

Vantage
Id keep them, this clio is one of a kind... Plus it could be hard work removing them and restoring the white.

Clio RS 172 Cup blue
keep them on, its different, if you did take them off you have colour fade etc to contend with, and it catches the eye. i was looking at buying this car, its well spec'd but if im right no interior put me off just for road, but for track its awesome

DB.

BMW 440i
Sooo jelous! Really wanted to sell my car and buy that! I'd lose the stickers though mate

Civic Type S GT
Totally up to you isn't bud. You like them keep them, you don't then take it off.
All your going to get here is both yes and no's.
It does look the nuts though I have got to say!

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Bin them sir.

Well done on buying that car. I wanted it for ages but couldn't afford it!

R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
i would take the wording of "ktec" and keep a few stickers but defo keep the rip lines looks mint with them.

I like them on for what the car has had done to it etc..

But for a daily driver i think it would attract too much attention for me... However i would keep them on for a bit and decide yourself it you like it.

Fiesta ST-3
Id say keep the dashes of colour to break things up as said before but remove anything that advertises!

Suzuki Ignis Sport
I'd keep them, but take off the sunstrip, and any other stickers that u think look out of place.

But that looks mint!