ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K-tec zorst vid - If ur interested

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
bunch of gays! lol

sounds nice, so its pretty quiet when you just trying to park your car without drawing attention to yourself but when you hammer it, it sounds the nuts?

A well built VW
W@nk mate and hope that was on your private racetrack as that is not adhering to the speed limits in bad road conditions

Quality product tho eh ;-P How longs it been on

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
2 days...And it fell off today! lol...Yeh Al and John are....Mildly homosexual.

Pulls really well low down, it's alot lighter than the OE system.

It's as quiet as the oe system at 75-80mph...Hit the loud pedal and smile from cheek to cheek.

Shaun that was indeen on my runway.

Ali

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
Can't really hear it too much..sounds kinda quiet although I may have been driving stripped cars too long lol Do a drive by vid!:)

MKIII 138
what system ? discreet one with sports cat or just cat back

wouldnt mind just a new discreet back box on mine to bring the sound of the hill power out and save some pennies but back boxes are for ninny`s

was a sweet sounding blue 182 with just backbox and viper on posted a while back anyone got the clip

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
carbon copy said:
which mount went Ali?

Not too sure...it's on the ramp a la moment...Prob me drivin like a ruppert!!! lol

It's the KTR stealth cat back...OE cat...Wanted to see how loud it is before decattin...And it's more than likely i won't be getting it decatted, coz it's spot on just now.

MKIII 138
AJRMOTORSPORT said:
Not too sure...it's on the ramp a la moment...Prob me drivin like a ruppert!!! lol

It's the KTR stealth cat back...OE cat...Wanted to see how loud it is before decattin...And it's more than likely i won't be getting it decatted, coz it's spot on just now.

agree mate that sounds just right for day to day. most peeps sat on their comps want links to the fastest madest sounding cars but your the one who`s driving it, i can appreciate the quite motorway sounds as my cup is noisy ish as standard so my hill power was just the ticket, completley silent as normal driving goes and loud when pushed so if i got a system like yours then i could have silent driving and then push the loud pedal for both hillpower and exhaust to come on at same time for really agressive sound.

how much ? im gonna get one me`thinks

Mint Clio Valver!
good sounds, is fairly quiet compared to the k-tec i had on my old mk.1 RT though, that was like riding a jet engine bare back, NOISY AS f**k! was the 4.5" back box tho. stupid slagged up car, lol.

Disastra Coupe
Sounds very nice matey. Don't think you would want it much louder as a day to day car. Mine's about as loud as i would go. I'ts pretty loud in the front and supposedly (until your used to it), just about deafening in the back if you give it abit. Very nice:)