ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K-tec

are they open on saturdays?

ive just ordered the Clio mk1 smoked rear lights on there web site, just wondering when they will dispatch the lights? today or monday?

how long do they take to deliver?

thursday ?!> thats xmas day, that wud be kool :D

do u have to buy new blubs as well cuz i didnt order them i just orderd the light unit? am guessing u can use ur old blubs?

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC

Quote: Originally posted by specialK on 20 December 2003

Quote: Originally posted by Dean on 20 December 2003

ruined that valver

whack the oes back on ;)

And Mine! Naples does not suit lexus lights (*Edit* NO car suits lexus lights! Not even a lexus!)
in your opinion ONLY of course?!?!?!? :eek:

Quote: Originally posted by Dean on 20 December 2003
ruined that valverwhack the oes back on ;)

got to agree with you there

Each to their own guys... i like my lights, i dont go around slating other peoples cars or their opinions, so please.... be quiet. (Bubbles)

Oh and No, the smoked lexus lights dont come with bulbs, i had to change them over from my standard lights. (Bubbles)

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

i really like them, wasnt sure at first.. i thought they would be a little darker, i did think of doing a very light smoke over them.. just to take the edge off.. but so far im happy

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

Probably. (but i hated phase 2 lights.. terrible looking things, had to get them off)

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Sorry i dont want to seem like im spamming gotta keep that post count down.