ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

k-tech stealth

Yes, they have just developed a new Mk2 version which is supposed to be very good, and much improved over the old version.

Lots of people on here have their stealth exhaust.

as far as i know they supply it as a whole cat-back system... however you could ring and ask them. They'll be at FCS this weekend if you're going?

yeah i'm very impressed.

Ive taken some pics, but its not 100% finished yet so i doubt David would be keen on me showing them. You'll be able to see it at FCS, both on my car and K-Tec will have one hung on display on their stand.

:)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssspppppppp!!!! :dead: Mine lasted a week

Clio 172
won't be going anywhere this weekend :( seriously tho eml light has come on a couple of times - could it be because of the blown back box?

M

mini-valver

Second llambda is 99% of the time, the cause of the emission light mate.

Fubar, I'll make sure I come have a nosey.

Clio 172
yeh emissions light. got it booked in for a clip test, just wondered if the exhaust may be the cause, didn't know it was blown at the time.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
different strokes for different blokes tbh, there is no nice systems for the 172 imo. I had 3 lol!!!!

Clio 172
yeh man, diffrent strokes and all that, totally, the sound just reminded me of my mates accord 1.8vtec in second gear..... what should i do then? just go for a standard renault back box?

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
sold it matey! Mate its your call i'm just bitter about the stealth ;) I personallly didn't like it but some people do. I had a magnex..... too heavy and looked out of place under the bumper. Then had a prospeed cut into the bumper, this was very good, just got a bit loud when decatted :(. I ended up with a decatted tsandard system. lol

Clio 172
sold it matey! Mate its your call i'm just bitter about the stealth ;) I personallly didn't like it but some people do. I had a magnex..... too heavy and looked out of place under the bumper. Then had a prospeed cut into the bumper, this was very good, just got a bit loud when decatted :(. I ended up with a decatted tsandard system. lol

i'll get some exhaust putty then lol