ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K4M 2004 Clio II swap to F4R from Clio Sport

Ok, ill be quick
a lot of friends convinced me that is a way better option to swap the K4M for the F4R found in the Clio 172 and 182
I have suspension, brakes and gearbox covered already, all i need is a full complete engine.
On top of that i installed a Fueltech FT 450 in the current engine (and as far as im able to know, both engines will work with the current harness. Only difference being the dephaser selenoid and the CMP connectors...)
What should i get for ease of conversion?
I know that at least, a 730 block would be the ideal one, problem being that is a very hard to find block
the other one would be the 732 or 736, problem would be to adapt the electronic throttle body to work with the fueltech.

any advice?

Brigsy

ClioSport Club Member
  T.Turbo
Can fueltech support dbw control?

If not your options are use clio 172 ph1 cable throttle or modify the later ph2 to take a suitable cable throttle.