ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K750i joystick problems??

The joystick on my k750i seems to be getting very un-responsive! Anyone else had a problem? Could be a gathering of dirt and dust.. but how the hell do you clean it!!

yeah i had that problem really p1ssed me off kept going to sent texts to the wrong people or wrong words etc etc
seams to have sorted its self out now tho if not im taking it back!

Polo GTi
I've had the same witht the T68i and my K700i, think its the piece of shite Sony Ericcson phones, think I will avoid them next time, shame really as they are great phones, with s**t build quality.

I've stopped using Sony phones. I currently have an Orange spv c500 Windows Smartphone and it's superb. More like cut down PDA than a phone. Runs Windows Media Player, internet explorer, MSN Messenger. Plays mp3 and video, can run Tom Tom sat nav etc. etc. etc. Windows Smartphones are the future of mobiles :approve:

Funnily though, it has just been returned to me after having a faulty jostick replaced :D