ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K800 Protection case

Skoda Fabia vRS
i like to keep my mobile as new

my current W800 has had a silicone case on it since i got it brand new, there isnt a mark on it, some might find it stupid keeping it in a case all the time but come upgrade time i can sell it for nearly double what a marked one would go for

the silicone case on my W800 has the screen and buttons exposed, id like the same for a cover for the K800 but i cant find one, they all cover the buttons and i dont think id like it like that

what i have seen is a 'crystal case' which seems to be a plastic hard case for the phone, not too sure on that really
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Crystal-Case-for-K800-clear-black-NECK-STRAP_W0QQitemZ230027145956QQihZ013QQcategoryZ20345QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

anyone know anywhere that has a fully black, not transparent, silicone case that doesnt cover the buttons