ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

k800i 1000 mins + 150 texts

193 mk2
just ordered a free k800i from o2's web site, 1000 cross net any time mins & 150 texts for £35 a month inc vat & itemized bills all of with is net accessed, thats why theres no vat.for the full tem of 18 months. the link , carphonewarhouse & phones 4 u couldn't touch it. do any of you know of any better high min tariffs???
nice 1 matt.

Fabia vRS
last week i got a sony ericsson w810i, 350 mins anytime to any network, half price line rental for 6 months, 100 free texts a month, and a free xbox360.

Yea, it's an amazing deal.. but, could I live with the same phone for 18months?

My 15month old D500 is totally battered now.. like, near unusable at times :(

Golf GTD
i got my girlfriend the 750mins 750 texts for 25£ a month.

o2 online do some great deals, but they are dodgy as f**k when you got a problem

Mine - Free K800i - 100mins per month (plenty for me)
- 500 text per month (again plenty)
- 12 month contract (couldnt do an 18month one)
- £25 per month :)

KyleB said:

o2 online do some great deals, but they are dodgy as f**k when you got a problem
Ive found them very helpfull. I had to cancel my first contract because I found a better one, that was no problem. And the current K800i is broken, wont let me open games :eek: so Im sending back and got a replacment straight away, no problems there. All in all ive found them very good!

Fabia vRS
Daz said:
Yea, it's an amazing deal.. but, could I live with the same phone for 18months?

My 15month old D500 is totally battered now.. like, near unusable at times :(

you can upgrade after a year on vodafone if you get an 18 month contract, so i suspect it is probably the same for o2.

tiTTy & SV650
KyleB said:

never had a problem with em, just call when the uk call centres are open...

go to a store which has been instructed to help and get given new bits no probs. store even swapped my dodgy sony memory stick duo for a sandisk one, no hassle

tiTTy & SV650
im on 400 mins anytime x network and 1000 texts 12 month contract, £45 a month.

dont need it anymore, but cant get it anymore... lol

Fiat Panda 100hp
i got the k800i on 3 with 1000 mins and 850 txt free insureance and free internet and they even gave me £40 in cash instore to cover my old contract. All for £22/month for 6months, then goes to £45, but before the end of the 6 months I just change my tariff to a lower one. Hehe

Conteo said:
i got the k800i on 3 with 1000 mins and 850 txt free insureance and free internet and they even gave me £40 in cash instore to cover my old contract. All for £22/month for 6months, then goes to £45, but before the end of the 6 months I just change my tariff to a lower one. Hehe

i done the same, they gave me a ton to cover my old contract tho, thats good to know you can go down to a lower tarriff after 6 months, 45 is a bit ott i thought, i was just desperate to get away from vodafone so im happy :)

Adam K said:
you can upgrade after a year on vodafone if you get an 18 month contract, so i suspect it is probably the same for o2.

How's that work?
Could be interesting if this is the case! :)

Fabia vRS
Daz said:
How's that work?
Could be interesting if this is the case! :)

you are allowed to upgrade after 12 months, but obviously this renews your contract, so you have 6 months left of your original contract, and then when that finishes the new contract starts.

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat
wide said:
just ordered a free k800i from o2's web site, 1000 cross net any time mins & 150 texts for £35 a month inc vat & itemized bills all of with is net accessed, thats why theres no vat.for the full tem of 18 months. the link , carphonewarhouse & phones 4 u couldn't touch it. do any of you know of any better high min tariffs???
nice 1 matt.

Wheres the link for this? Sounds quite good

Adam K said:
you are allowed to upgrade after 12 months, but obviously this renews your contract, so you have 6 months left of your original contract, and then when that finishes the new contract starts.

So you upgrade after 12 months, on an 18month contract..
So then, you have a real problem, cus' you got the phone for 24 months.. (6months remaining + 18 new months)

Upgrade after 12 again, and it gets even worse! :)

I dunno how that works.. cus' you could be in a situation where you have your current phone for like 60months eventually..

Fabia vRS
Daz said:
So you upgrade after 12 months, on an 18month contract..
So then, you have a real problem, cus' you got the phone for 24 months.. (6months remaining + 18 new months)

Upgrade after 12 again, and it gets even worse! :)

I dunno how that works.. cus' you could be in a situation where you have your current phone for like 60months eventually..

eh?

how do you work that out?

you can upgrade after 12 months, you get a new phone.

you can then upgrade after 12 months again and get a new phone.

and so on.

Adam K said:
eh?

how do you work that out?

you can upgrade after 12 months, you get a new phone.

you can then upgrade after 12 months again and get a new phone.

and so on.

But it's an 18month contract...
So where does the 6 months go? It just gets added on?

Upgrading every 12 months is a 12 month contract by my logic :S

I'm probably just missing the point, ;)

You can upgrade your phone after 12 months, allow the 6 more months to run, finishing after 18months if you wish or continuing for another 18. So I presume...

Thats a bargain then.. it means you get all the benefits of an 18month contract, but get a new phone (the main benefit) of a 12 month contract.. which is yours then after another 6 months.

Hmmm..... Heh

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Adam K said:

I got a call when nearly 12 months up on an 18 month vodafone contract, was too busy to discuss it then, so asked in a vodafone shop about upgrade about a week later and they told me i'd only get an upgrade after around 15 months :s cheeky bast**ds!

Has anyone had any probs with the joystick on the K800i?? Cos my K750 jostick started playing up after 7/8 months and now its totally fu**ed, can barely move around! Just another 6 months to go :( Pressume W810i doesn't have this prob???

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat
Just got the deal with Three (who Ive been with for the last 4 years) K800i, 1000 Xnetwork Mins 150 Texts £35pm 12 Month Contract :D

Also included is 50 UK video minutes, 50 UK picture messages, 50 UK video messages
Plus 25 emails per month!

Cant argue with that! :D