ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

renewed with 02 today...

wanted a c905 as well yeah se's always die but i like them!

Was paying £27.50 for 600 mins any time any network, unlimited texts and unlimited web access.

The online facility for upgrading was pish, offered me a deal for like £34.26 with no real choice of phone and no discount on tariff....

So cancellation team it was then, when asked why i am cancelling said it was due to the deal on offer, when they say well hang on you are a very loyal customer of 02 i had a sniff a deal was possible, they actually semi played hardball with me, couldnt do c905 for what i was paying but could offer me...

1200 mins
Unlimited texts
Unlimited web all in for £30 a month with c905 so deal done on a 18 month contract.

Is this a decent price?

koi

Audi S1
Sounds pretty good to me, will remember to avoid the online upgrade tool when my time comes

350Z GT
Paying £19.00 a month with Orange, got it beggining of November:
C905, Unlimited Texts & 600mins. Is a good phone really sharp camera which is nice and holds well over 10,000 messages without asking to delete them!

172 cup
I pay £35 a month with 1400 minutes and 1000texts and thats with £10 discount so good deal IMO