ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

k850 touchscreen prob

Audi S3 225
anyone had trouble with their's, mine will auto touch the middle button randomly when im using the phone, its almost impossible to send a txt msg cos it keeps trying to send it half way thro the msg. It only tends the select the middle touch button when im pressing the normal buttons on the keypad otherwise its fine.

Is there a new firmware i could try?

Audi S3 225
just tried the latest update and its still doing it, gonna try backup the phone and try a master reset.

1.6 16v dynamique
it could be a problem with the keypad...
mine decided to mess up the other night, and it kept pressing the middle button by itself (resulting in a lot of blank texts being sent) and it made it virtually impossible for me to lock or turn it off.
i, like you tried updating the software, with no luck and in the end found this....
http://www.esato.com/board/viewtopic.php?topic=167595
someone on there, said it was a problem with the keyboard.

end result... sending the phone off to SE to see what they come up with.

Audi S3 225
Cheers m8, I rang them up 2day and they said it needs sending away but i gotta go to a o2 shop to do it! May take upto 3 weeks, bit of a pain cos im using my k750 at the mo and the analog stick is busted so its well hard to use. oh well

DC5
Just rang O2 and the kid I spoke to had the same thing happen to his today. Going to have to send it off, but hopefully they'll send out a replacement first. Pain in the arse.