ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

k850i touch keys not working...

Mk2 Golf GTI
Anyone else had this problem? The touch sensitive buttons have stopped working altogether so i cant select anything. Is there some way to reset the phone by holding down a combination of buttons?

Cant even plug it into the pc as you have to select which mode you want to conect with :mad:

i just tried mate to get into main menu with out using touch keys with no luck, you tried taking battery out etc and seeing if that maybe helps? any chance the screen is dirty at touch screen sections?

Mk2 Golf GTI
Yeah it happened last night so i left the battery out overnight but no luck :(

Tried cleaning the screen but all 3 buttons are dead.

cheers

try updating it through SEUS. You take the battery out, put it back and hold down c until it tells you to let go. that way it can update your firmware (If this is the problem) if not send it back and get a replacement from who ever you got it from.

Sy

Mk2 Golf GTI
Tried the update but no luck. On a positive note though, 038 is available on orange now.

Got a new one coming out tomorrow morning. The annoying thing is i have 5 new messages and no clue who from!

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
Just updated to Orange 038, even more unstable now.

Plus, I've lost the side tool bar thing, so just have a basic screen, plus it is slow as f**k when in media player.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I've had loads of probs recently with the buttons. Even my hash key was opening my menu. I've had two of them in the past two days! 9 in 4 months! Lol

Mk2 Golf GTI
Just updated to Orange 038, even more unstable now.

Plus, I've lost the side tool bar thing, so just have a basic screen, plus it is slow as f**k when in media player.

Go into Menu > Settings > General > Homescreen

I've got a choice of Orange (sidebar) or SE (no sidebar)

Can't stand the sidebar myself, couldnt wait to get rid!