ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

k850i......

A silver one
defo getting this next. love my k800i, but there's no point in getting the k810i as it's just the same.

5 megapixel camera and it's smaller than the k800i. makes the n95 seem pretty stupid, except for the GPS if thats your thing.....

Golf GTD
different media playback menu and a few tweeks to the OS i do believe.

k800i is a great phone, cant wait for the k850i

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Eldar's Latest review

http://www.mobile-review.com/review/sonyericsson-k850-cam-en.shtml

"Thankfully, I can’t say the Sony Ericsson K850i’s camera is totally superior to the Nokia N95 – these products are pretty much in one league for the end-users, especially if they are not going to print photos or view them on PC screens. And if they are, the K850i will have the upper hand in most situations and modes. I can’t say, though, that it wins by quite a margin, but it surely has some advantage. Technically, these two products are comparable, especially if you think that a camera built into a handset is there for entertainment purposes only. Although, the today’s camera phones can readily stand up to some average film compacts of 15 years ago."

Impressive.

Last edited:
  20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
Looks a good phone. It will never be as flexible as the N95 in terms of what its capable of, but that doesnt make the N95 better.

I will probably be getting the k850i next.

A silver one
I will for sure. Spoke to O2 last week and they said it'll be out the week beginning 1st October. Just gotta ring up and ask for an upgrade.

S2 106 GTI
My mate work's in phones4u and said there most likely to come out near christmas time. but got my name on one when it comes in the shop!! can't wait either

VaVa
Eldar's Latest review

http://www.mobile-review.com/review/sonyericsson-k850-cam-en.shtml

"Thankfully, I can’t say the Sony Ericsson K850i’s camera is totally superior to the Nokia N95 – these products are pretty much in one league for the end-users, especially if they are not going to print photos or view them on PC screens. And if they are, the K850i will have the upper hand in most situations and modes. I can’t say, though, that it wins by quite a margin, but it surely has some advantage. Technically, these two products are comparable, especially if you think that a camera built into a handset is there for entertainment purposes only. Although, the today’s camera phones can readily stand up to some average film compacts of 15 years ago."

Impressive.

Have to say I don't think the N95 still camera is any better than my old K800i. The video is stunning for a phone however.

I have to say I miss my K800i. I'm sending my N95 back to get a new one then flogging it.

Any idea of cost for sim free K850i when it arrives?

Skoda Fabia Vrs 180b
k800i is the worst phone I have ever owned. Was crap from day 1 and have had 2 of them break on me. Gone back to Nokia after about 4 years away and dont think I will be going anywhere for a while