ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Kelly’s old car M60

Woo Hoo! Yay! :)

That was me :) it is kellys old one, glad I washed it now! I saw u but u had already come past otherwise i would have let on, first willy Ive seen since I bought it off kelly!

pmsl, yeah that was me again, first time ive been spotted! wooo!

you bringing yourself and car along to the next NW meet then? Theres one at some Boatyard Inn place at the other side of the universe that I might go to (or get lost going to... ). lol

RB182cup&golf gti

racing blue with ghey stripes! theres another one i see about in Poynton but hes not on the site - mines got the sticker in the back corner - yours is a Williams i take it?

aah, not Kevs old one by any chance, as that went to someone local??

ive deffo seen the Poynton one, seen him in Wilmslow a couple of times too.

yeah mate, Williams 2 without the 2 badges... you normally hear it before you see it... its far too loud... lol

RB182cup&golf gti

that may have been mine as i live in handforth and am from Poynton, altho i see that dude out in his quite a bit. Ill listen for yours :D