ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Kenwood KDC 7024 any good

I am looking to invest in a new head unit. After a visit to Halfords for a quick fiddle with the latest stereos i got a little taken with the Kenwood KDC 7024. Has anyone got this and how do they rate it.

Is there anything better out there for my budget of £200.

The speakers i run are JBL comps, Vibe 6x9s, Jenson 12" Sub and amp.

cheers peeps

there is always better head units than kenwood, even more so for £200

best bet is to look at pioneer and alpine

I disagree mate. But every1 has an opinion. But I reckon my kenny md player is wicked. :) And kenwood r bringing out some nice stuff. But then again theres a new Pioneer one that looks the dogs danglies!!!

Rik

If that the new one with the 2 faces screen at the back and buttons below it, iv got it ad it wicked loads of features for setting up your system and it look well good.

yeah think i will get it, I had Pioneer and Sony in the past. Pioneer was ok, not brilliant. Sony was pants and broke after 6months or so. Alpine are the dogs though so might look into them

yeah well worth looking into, i got the 7893 for £210 a couple of months back, you should easily be able ti pick it up for less than £200 now