ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

KERBED MY WHEELS!!! :’0(

CLIO WILLIAMS #0215

6 months after my refurb i finally kerbed them tooday! drivers side front! about a 12" kerb scratch on the silver rim of my willy speedlines! im gutted :0(

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

Never kerbed a wheel in my life!:D I value my wheels too much after buying them new so Im the one parked 1 foot from the kerb...I be fuming if I did kerb one!

i always get the piss taken for my wayward parking, but i dunt wanna scuff my wheels...

didnt stop my dad from doing it though!

f**king raasclart

Mini Cooper S sport

I didnt have any kerbing on my alloys at all when I bought the car three months ago - now ALL of them are scuffed. :cry:

I hate parking on the street - I want a DRIVEWAY (or that guys garage posted on the OT forum)

Mini Cooper S sport

Thats just a few stratches Fatboy!! Mine are scraped to fook - youve got nothing to worry about...!

See, i dont have a problem with kerbing. If i scuff the wheel i simply through out the hub cap and buy a new one (or swap it with another Expression+). I can park where i want. Although when i buy my cup, one day, ill be very careful with my parking.

Ta, Andy