ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Key Fob Batteries

My batteries are running out on my key fobs for my clio 172 cup, is it possible to change them myself ?? is there a time limit ?? Or do I have to sell my soul and take them to a dealer to do ??

All help would be gratefully received.

GDI ???BHP Cliosport172

Right, my spare key battery ran out&tryin2open it is like the hardest thing in the world! Went to the renault garage&simplly use a small screwdriver2force it open then jus replace the battery,
without any memory loss.

Megane R26

nearley had to change mine since took it in the sea (I know : ). But you can get em open, heres how;

Hold the key so the actual key part is facing you (keyring end is facing away) and the button and led are facing upwards. While holding the metal key part, push the black casing away from you. Can be quite tricky. Basically the top comes off, you can see from looking around the side of the black plastic, there is a rim. This is the divider. If ya need pics let me know :p