ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

key fobb

A lot of dificulty with mine, I stuck a butter knife in the side and popped it apart, Then spent a fair amount of time putting it back together.

A SHED!
ok more serious problem than it first seemed. Both my keys arent working, the red light on the fob are both working and were working just fine a day or so ago.

so i can only get into the passenger side with the alarm going off. How the hell do I disable my alarm and start my car? its just not registering when i press the fob, so the alarm is still active?

Skoda Fabia vRS
how old are the batteries ?

if they are the tiny 1220 type split the key apart and make sure the battery is in the clasp properly as they have a habit of coming loose and not making proper contact

A SHED!
ok it seems my battery was dead.... now jumped it....engine starts and is stuck on 2k revs with the orange electrical fault light showing. So switch the engine off then back off again and everything is ok. Now take it for a drive and it doesnt feel normal. Basically im wondering....i have a rs tuner, would that have been disconnected and the ecu has been reset to the original factory settings? car feels abit sluggish?

A SHED!
ok i aint got a clue what im doing with this rs tuner, wheres the nearest place or person whose in the north wales/west area thats good at these things?