ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Key fobs not even flashing!

PH1 172, Yamaha R6
Hi guys,

Just bought a 172 yesterday it's pretty much mint apart from the key fob not even flashing or opening doors. I know this have been on before but mine don't even flash. Is that significant? The button does click when pressed but nothing happens. Its the same with both the keys even thought ive just changed both batteries.

Any ideas

Cheers

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
What colour is it supposed to flash? Im at work and mine was playing up last night! Ffs

Hi guys,

Just bought a 172 yesterday it's pretty much mint apart from the key fob not even flashing or opening doors. I know this have been on before but mine don't even flash. Is that significant? The button does click when pressed but nothing happens. Its the same with both the keys even thought ive just changed both batteries.

Any ideas

Cheers

;)

PH1 172, Yamaha R6
Yeah there both new batteries & ARE both the right way round;)
Its the little button thing on that (link) pic that needs soldering. Ive checked both fobs & its come loose on the two of them. I lined one up & it started working but its needs soldering. Where can i get this done or can i do it myself?

Cheers Guys

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
you can do it yourself with a soldering iron mate...

Not sure if you can take it anywhere to get it done. An electrition would do it you at a cost though (wouldn't have thought they would charge much)

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
The microswitch broke off of mine. I've just wrapped a band of selotape around each way for now.

Pikey, but it works a treat.