ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Key Ring Pics!

LiquidPhoto.co.uk
post yours!

mini coilover!
keyring.jpg

it springs up and down! and its a pen too!

Chocolate Bar™
damn u u have my keyring! believe it or not i didnt realise it was a pen as well till i accidently unscrewed it :clown:

LiquidPhoto.co.uk
Middo said:
damn u u have my keyring! believe it or not i didnt realise it was a pen as well till i accidently unscrewed it :clown:

me too!!! :clown:

106 GTi
Is that the first thing everyone tries there new camera on, i know i did!

First ever pic off my 350D!

IMG_5422.jpg

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Pic taken on my SE W900i:

I love my breakdisc/caliper keyring!! the disc spins and everything.. when the car had its service last weekend it was the highlight of the service guys day! haha

DSC00007.jpg

106 GTi
My keys look sparse compared to yours! All my house and work keys are on my other keyring.

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
cant be dealing with 2 sets of keys!! 1 set is easier to find in my bag ;)

106 GTi
Bubbles said:
cant be dealing with 2 sets of keys!! 1 set is easier to find in my bag ;)

I dont have a bag :clown:

Being as the clio sees lack of use, there is no point all the keys being on there either!

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Erm... yeah :eek:

My friends bought it for me for organising the last ring trip (love them!!) and love my bag...

DSC00009.jpg

DSC00010.jpg

Fits everything i need in just great :)

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
hehe yeah we saw them there as well, they got mine from the ring museam.. but they had the whole collection at Autosport too, the big big, mine, the hat.. haha

172cup/BMW 320 coupe
here is my key ring. got it off ebay for £2.50!!!

keyring.jpg

not a very good pic cos i took it on my fone(samsung d600, sh1t!)

172cup/BMW 320 coupe
Bubbles said:
Erm... yeah :eek:

My friends bought it for me for organising the last ring trip (love them!!) and love my bag...

DSC00009.jpg

DSC00010.jpg

Fits everything i need in just great :)

bags look cool!!!
where can u get these bags from and wot are they called?

EP3 Civic Type R
Mine says it all really!

I can't be doing with only having a key and one keyring, i need to no where my keys are all the time so this way I can always see/hear/feel them lol- I used to have more but it got a bit silly lol

Picture_0016.jpg

Megane Mk4
Heres mine..

Img_0001.gif

I have a carbon look exhaust keyring somewhere too, just cant find it at the moment. :D

Andi