ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

keyed!!!

2001 Ph1 172
ok im sure weve all had it done or know some one who has had it done! last nite it wsa my turn! full length of the off side! WASTERS!

Anyone know of good companies to use?

shall i use a body shop or a company that repair scratches?
recomenadtion in the PORSTMOUTH AREA???

THANKS

M

mij29

I fookin hate any t**t that does this, whats the point. i'd love to catch the t***s doing it. Think if i hit them i wouldn't be able to stop. Waste of space!

Els

Inferno 182 Cup
NO WAY!!! gutted mate

Never had nowt like that happen to my cars, touch wood it wont, we live in a pretty quiet place so no one really f***s with cars here, plus most people know me due to my modified cars so they usually look after them for me....handy

Els

Inferno 182 Cup
CRAP!!!

Is there no where in your area that you can take it? couse you dont need the whole pannels sprayed just blown in aye.... should be pretty cheep to do it.

I resprayed my whole car before.... me old fezzy, took it from silver to a custom blue colour with hologram metal flake. PISS EASY!

to be honest mate it should be pretty cheep

They might polish out with a machine depending on how deep they are but as you describe it probably not.

I only know of Anson autos in Portsmouth for bodywork.

SLK32///AMG & 330ci sport
lol at Els, did you use a roller or a brush :D

i wouldn't say repairing a scratch was piss easy in anyones book, to do it properly you need it taking down below the scratch so if the scratch is down to the primer there aint no way you are going to get t blown in, it will need taking back to metal!

a full panel paint is nessesery and it will need blending into the next panel too.

its one of the jobs any paint shop hates doing because its a pain in the arse to do if the scratches are deep.

i hate t***s that do this, it really boils my piss!!!

hope you get it sorted soon and the t**t thats done it gets bollock cancer ;)

jonny (that used to work in a paint shop)

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Absolutely gutting - WTF do these cnuts get out of doing this anyway?!?!? :mad:

I can definitely recommend a bodyshop for you, but it's up here in Bury. They didn't a 110% job on Jain's car when it was keyed. Bit of a trek for you mind...

Can Mike @ RenTech suggest anyone decent in your area?

D.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Absolutely gutting - WTF do these cnuts get out of doing this anyway?!?!? :mad:

I can definitely recommend a bodyshop for you, but it's up here in Bury. They didn't a 110% job on Jain's car when it was keyed. Bit of a trek for you mind...

Can Mike @ RenTech suggest anyone decent in your area?

D.

E60 diesel powah
sorry to hear mate, mine got keyed too! still not got it repaired but can hardly notice it now coz i polish it so much lol

DSC08215.jpg

DSC08214.jpg