ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Keyless entry

Clio RS Trophy 220
I have a 2017 Clio RS Trophy. To unlock the door a have to press the drivers button twice. This is different on my wife’s Clio as she only has to press the button once!!!!
Is this a setting that needs changing or is it correct? Just seems off to me.

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
New door switch.

does it do it First time if you press it slowly?

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
To unlock? You shouldn’t need to press anything to unlock it? (If it’s like the 197 etc). You press the button on the door handle once to lock it when walking away.

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
To unlock? You shouldn’t need to press anything to unlock it? (If it’s like the 197 etc). You press the button on the door handle once to lock it when walking away.
You have to push the button to unlock on the mk4 @Typhoon to lock you just walk away.

Clio RS Trophy 220
It’s a 2017 220 Trophy with keyless entry. You should only have to press the button in the door and it unlocks. When you walk away from the car it locks it’s self. But at the moment I have to press the door button twice to unlock it when it should only need one press.

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
It’s a 2017 220 Trophy with keyless entry. You should only have to press the button in the door and it unlocks. When you walk away from the car it locks it’s self. But at the moment I have to press the door button twice to unlock it when it should only need one press.
Have you tried to resync the keys? As above, I don’t have much knowledge with the MK4’s but if the 197 keys mess up slightly, I think you press the unlock button five times in a row?