ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

kia soul

Clio 1.2 16v Dynamique
looks like the c3 picasso. i like it ...wouldn't buy one tho on the grounds of it being a bloody kia. quite like the c'eed to but again wouldn't buy one :(

Renaultsport Clio 197
nothing wrong with KIA imho.

looks like one of those Scion cars.
I'd buy it for my gf :approve:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
15 posts! And not one f**king picture! This forum is murder for that.
Right click copy! Right click f**king paste!
f**k links! Grrr!

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
16 posts! And not one f**king picture! This forum is murder for that.
Right click copy! Right click f**king paste!
f**k links! Grrr!

;)

The fact that it says KIA on it put me off straight away (even without seeing it) I realise it's probably a very good car, I just can't get my head around the KIA name.

clio 197 cup
"dont knock em unless youve tried em"believe me,kia and hyundai will be major players in the global market in the next couple of years.the designs that are coming out are innovative and and of a very good standard.all they need is a GOOD performance sub-brand as a halo effect.if they can achieve this(and i believe they will!),the so called main players will have to watch their backs,big style.

steve

5yr unlimited mileage warranty is something thats difficult to ignore, shame the depreciation is awful.

RS Megane DCi 175
1466231lg.jpg

Hmmmmm
:dead: