ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Kid's Playing with Rear Wiper!!

1.6 Ford Focus
Just a little rant really... don't know if anyone else has this issue...

Im a college student so I leave my car in the student car park like hundreds of other people there yes 2 times out of the 3 days of the week I come back to my car to find that someone has moved the rear wiper and left it sticking out... I left the car park earlier, only to drive round the corner and look in my mirror to see the rear wiper sticking out.

I know exactly who's doing it but its really annoying, especially as their excuse is "it looks like your car has a tail".

Anyone else have the problem? While I am posting about the rear wiper, how easy is it to remove it totally from a Ph1?

Renaultsport 220T
anti_climb25ltr.jpg

GW Clio 200
Their rear wiper + their rear.. "oooh look, looks like you've got a tail!"

Lol @ Steviants idea.

But on a serious note mate just tell them to grow up.

Ahh that would be someone 'dog-tailing' you! People do it to each other at my work and is f***ing funny IMO. Just roll with it, or park the otherway round!

S4 Avant
This happened a lot when I was in sixth form. Cars got decorated with sweets, and buried in leaves. Tbh, no one cared about their cars at that time, so it was all a laugh!

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
When I was at Sixth Form people took it to the extreme and smeared Golden Syrup all over the handles and windows haha.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
its always a laugh at col/sixth form when it comes to yours and your mates cars, just take it as a laugh and do the same to them, they will soon get fed up

Homo spec mazda
We used to do this to eachothers cars everyday, then the girl with the punto whos handbrake didnt work that well used to find her car abandoned in the middle of the road.

Ahh those were the days, 6 months ago

M2 Competition
Flol! Pretty funny. Smear it in boot polish. Easy enough for you to get off (you can live without using it) and will see the culprits. That'll learn em.

FPOS Productions™ 172 FR
Or...

"i pulled one off in your mum last night, oh we laughed at you with the wiper gag"......

break his fingers, then point and laugh...
just a idea of course..

Black Gold Trophy
I didn't really take part in this but a rather immature mate of mine used to cover one of mates cars in silly string aswell as that stupid immitation snow that comes in aerosol cans for decorating stuff at xmas etc!

M2 Competition
If it happens just after you go in, wait hidden up somewhere after parking the car, then when it happens, run out and egg him! See how he likes them apples.