ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Kieran's Now Odyssey Blue Ph1 Project Pg.36 Onwards

Re: Kieran's Iceberg 172 Project

been there, done that lol

DSC_00049.jpg
Sitting quite low for a Cup on Eibachs no?

BlackGold 182

2k in the bank :) with every car you can spend loads on it and then sell it and do it all again lol

White mx5 mk1!

For the fun?! :p it's going to be a long drive up there am I meeting you at my parents and going from there?

BlackGold 182

Yeaaa I'll drive up to yours mate and we obviously both drive to staines sell car, then into Birmingham lol

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.

will you be going down the same route with the ph1? :)

BlackGold 182

Hahah don't tempt me mark!! I need to stick to non modifying it, if it ends up a decent car still by next year then it may well get some mods ;)

e92 330i

Its a shame but the ph1 looks nice. They are nice standard but ph2 lights? :)

BlackGold 182

Well the iceberg went yesterday, I think it will be staying on the forum not 100% though

On the other hand I also picked up the ph1 yesterday and first impressions the car is soo much nicer to drive, weather it's because the last one was so low and small tyres I don't no but this feels more like its more me driving it.

Put on new plates and 3/4 at the front and tomorrow a fabia splitter is going on along with a full detail on it

Pictures shortly :)

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo

Well the iceberg went yesterday, I think it will be staying on the forum not 100% though

On the other hand I also picked up the ph1 yesterday and first impressions the car is soo much nicer to drive, weather it's because the last one was so low and small tyres I don't no but this feels more like its more me driving it.

Put on new plates and 3/4 at the front and tomorrow a fabia splitter is going on along with a full detail on it

Pictures shortly :)

The modding begins.

White mx5 mk1!

That drive yesterday was horrid ahahaha does look good tho mate so well worth the drive and the 23 quid burgers hahah ahaha

PB Clio 172

I dont understand why you would go from a PH2 to a PH 1 ? neway each to their own.....

White mx5 mk1!

He sold his ph2 for 3k the ph1 cost 1k and doesn't need much doing to it so he's up 2k really that's why he did it :p

White mx5 mk1!
Re: Kieran's now odyssey blue ph1 project pg36 onwards

So really no more stuff to buy now? Or we giving it a few weeks :p send me pics of your detailing later I couldn't get it off work to come down and help, oh and cheers for moving my car you git :p was like wtf I parked over there lol