ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Kimbolton Classic Car show

Lee

BMW M2C
Here's some pics from todays show.

First the Trophy all waxed and ready to go:

Kimbolton_005.jpg

Kimbolton_003.jpg

The rest are here: Click me

Massey6465 & saxo1.1
Good turnout on our stand there.A selection of Minters from the club!
Nice weather for a show today too:cool:

Massey6465 & saxo1.1
Good turnout on our stand there.A selection of Minters from the club!
Nice weather for a show today too:cool:

Hippys bus of LOVE !!!
Loving the plate there Fred, I thought it'd be a keeper lol...

Great pics everyone I DID have my camera, but never took it out of my bag all day I don't think...bit of a technical problem there really... Gorgeous weather and I too am not too sunburnt... Fab day

Hippy

Golf GTI PP Mk7
superb day everyone, was good to meet you guys.

big thanx to steveV6 for organising the day, and proving beverages :p

my myriad of photos are uploading right now so when thyere done ill post them up...

206mq2h.gif

You've done well with that photo, Tom ;)

Nice to meet you all, a decent bunch of blokes and a good representation of the club. Good to see Yoz, Fred and Roamer as well - I don't think I've ever seen a northerner play football that well before ;)

(I hope you got my ball Yoz, I forgot it!)

Golf R
Here's just a few of my pic's. well perhaps more than a few, but these are the better ones! :approve:

STA70179.jpg

STA70182.jpg

STA70183.jpg

STA70186.jpg

STA70190.jpg

STA70191.jpg

STA70192.jpg

STA70195.jpg

STA70199.jpg

STA70201.jpg

STA70202.jpg

STA70204.jpg

I have a fair few others i havent yet uploaded and i've had to resize these massively to get them uploaded. If anyone wants any specific pictures but at full res let me know and i'll email them!

Gareth

P.S. Apologies for the slight bias towards the Trophy!

Vee dub
Lewis... lovely shots mate

Mr T23 ;) Cracking reflections there mate.. makes it worth while waxing for sure!

Golf R
TomS said:
Lewis... lovely shots mate

Mr T23 ;) Cracking reflections there mate.. makes it worth while waxing for sure!

there's some very good reflections coming off yours, a true mint example of a 10 year old car!!

Do you have a hi-res version of the pic you took of the 2 trophies (your first pic posted on page 1)

Gareth

Golf GTI PP Mk7
thnx tom, i have h-res pics of all mine too, photobucket likes to resize them so if anyone wants any of them, let me know.

Golf GTI PP Mk7
he has done well with that shot i agree, i mean, just look how shiny that cup is, looks like that must of been waxed well into the early hours of sunday morning :cool:

mr_merc said:
206mq2h.gif

Nice to meet you all, a decent bunch of blokes and a good representation of the club. Good to see Yoz, Fred and Roamer as well - I don't think I've ever seen a northerner play football that well before ;)

Hippys bus of LOVE !!!
mr_merc said:
206mq2h.gif

I've got the football in the back of the landy... :evil: you'd shot off without taking it

Thanks for that Hippy. I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun with it ;)

Just gives me an excuse to come out again to the next meet that's organised, if only to "have my ball back please"!

Good to meet you too Tom, made me realise that I should really sort the bodywork out on mine!!