ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Knob in a valver, channel tunnel.

225 and 182
On the channel tunnel saturday afternoon about 4pm.

Mate you have a s**t taste in music and a very s**t sounding stereo and managed to annnoy everyone around you , well done for bring the "Clio/Renault" image down to the chav level :mad:

Last edited:
  421 Cammed 172
Why not go over and tell him at the time instead of posting it on here now he's possibly 100+ miles away?

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
lol, forum hardman
InternetToughGuy.jpg

Valver
Would say its the lower spec models that tend to be more chav. Rude boys can't afford the insurance so bung a might stereo in.

Glad valvers arn't renaultsports either. Might cause the sudden compulsion to sniff my own farts :rasp: :D

Would say its the lower spec models that tend to be more chav. Rude boys can't afford the insurance so bung a might stereo in.

Glad valvers arn't renaultsports either. Might cause the sudden compulsion to sniff my own farts :rasp: :D

South Park reference? :rasp: lol

I do see alot of chavs driving valvers to be honest but alot of them are falling apart and riddled with rust, clearly not cared for examples.

Peugeot 308
Least valvers look different from the 1.2 model unlike the 'Renaultsports' I guess.

SILVERVISIONS! christ! my valver doesnt warrant them as its not a...Renaultsport :( :(

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
indeed winston when you can get them at a grand what chav cant afford them. the mk2 boys will always hate but its becuase of there girly car image the williams will always be king and not all valver drivers are chavs.

Lunar Mk1 & Flamer
LOL how long before sombody has to mention, Turinis, a BMC CDA, and either a blueflame or "stealth" system?!

All old hat to be honest.

name the last time you saw a "renaultsport" ?

Do the same with a valver?

f7r turbo, 172, 1.6
dus it really matter if there renault sport or not?

there still a renault and they still go like f**k :D

Lunar Mk1 & Flamer
Well said :)

However most mk2 owners are under this kinda spell they think they are better.

Granted they proberly dont break down as much but what the hell it amuses me lol

Titanium 182
dus it really matter if there renault sport or not?

there still a renault and they still go like f**k :D

No :S I was just making a point but everyone has taken there bat home and thinks that I'm insinuating they are crap.

Well said :)

However most mk2 owners are under this kinda spell they think they are better.

Granted they proberly dont break down as much but what the hell it amuses me lol

Yes I'm under a spell mate,
back to hogwarts with you... Go on
Vanish.

Clio 197 R27
cars allowed to participate in a Renaultsport Trackday?
The following cars are eligible:
Clio Renaultsport 172, 172 Exclusive, 172 Cup, 182, 182 Cup, 182 Trophy
Clio Renaultsport 197 Cup, 197 and 197 F1 Team R27
Clio Renaultsport V6 230 and 255
Mégane Renaultsport 225, 225 Cup, 225 Trophy, 225 F1 Team, 230 F1 Team R26
Mégane Renaultsport dCi 175
Renaultsport Spider
Clio Williams
Clio 1.8 16V
R19 16V
Mégane Coupé 2.0 16V
5GT Turbo