ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Knockhill Hot Hatch Day

Looked like a decent day, meant to go to it aswell as my mates 2.0 nova was going.. black one? u see it?

Colin-S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
justinRT said:
Looked like a decent day, meant to go to it aswell as my mates 2.0 nova was going.. black one? u see it?

There were 2 red ones and 2 white ones but dont remember seeing a black nova.

It was s**t the track session was constantly being stopped by a red flag every 10 minutes :mad: my m8 and i were so bored we left about 1:30pm.

I dont know where that Jamie Shaw was hiding either...probably doing his hair....his Porsche did look mint though.

a burnt one
Colin-S said:
I dont know where that Jamie Shaw was hiding either...probably doing his hair....his Porsche did look mint though.

he definitely needs to do something with it, what a fricking mess, the guy looks like a freak, the porsche was ubercool inside but messing about sticking kits on a porsche shouldnt be done IMO

a burnt one
didnt see pics of the reason most people were there so i felt obliged:D

PICT0131.gif

PICT0138.gif

PICT0124.gif

PICT0123.gif

PICT0117.gif

sorry for the hoge pics, but when it comes to michelle bigger is best