ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Koni adjustables

ph2 172
Hi, i would like to get peoples opinions on what Koni adjustables plus springs are like on a Clio 172.
I had a set of these with chassis dynamics springs on a previous car and could not fault them.
On hard setting, they were....hard. but a couple of turns on the adjustement and things softened up for a more refined ride.
I am looking for something more acceptable than the crashy/hard/harsh ride of the standard shockers and apex springs. Dont get me wrong, the Apex are fine on nice smooth roads,but unfortunatley they are few and far between around here so need to go.

225 Cup & Williams
I've got them on my trophy and find them great. I have them set at halfway which is pretty much perfect for road use.

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
Personally I love mine awesome on b-roads around and here and performed pretty well on track as well..

Where are you located?

ph2 172
Personally I love mine awesome on b-roads around and here and performed pretty well on track as well..

Where are you located?

Lincolnshire; Skegness area. Live out in the sticks so got some rough 'B' roads and single track roads. :(

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
I know the area and trust me the Koni's are ideally suited for those kind of roads..

Arctic 182, GTD
Another good place is Euro Car Parts, with their 25% off online discount they are a good shout.

I work at euro car parts haha 99% we dont do koni shocks. Only reason I'm asking is because I should be a doing a track day and my rears hocks ain't amazIng and might get a whitelInerear ARB aswell. Opinions?

Arctic 182, GTD
No link on the site bud. Have to call them. I work there and I've spoke to guy who does all our performance stuff and still no joy! Lol give up now.