ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

koni springs

renaultsport 182
are these any good. they lower by 30mm. does it make a difference if i use them with my standard shocks. if not!! can anyone tell me a good suspension kit and where to get it cheap???? cheers guys:D :D :D :D :D

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
I've been told by people who've had them that while their shocks are great their springs aren't so great :)

If it's just springs you want go for Eibach Pro/Street lines depending on weather you're fussed on lowering loads or just changing the handling.

R35 GTR
Evoo said:
I've been told by people who've had them that while their shocks are great their springs aren't so great :)

If it's just springs you want go for Eibach Pro/Street lines depending on weather you're fussed on lowering loads or just changing the handling.

It's sportslines.....these are also the best out of the two. Pro are supposed to lower 30mm, and sportslines 50mm. I had the latter and it was only about a 30mm drop.

Yozzasport sell them iirc for 137 + postage.

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
Dave3141 said:
It's sportslines.....these are also the best out of the two. Pro are supposed to lower 30mm, and sportslines 50mm. I had the latter and it was only about a 30mm drop.

Knew it was something like that :)

As for being the best, not what I've heard, though depends if you want low or not.

Personally I wasn't interested in the lowering aspect, just wanted the ride to change a little, and the people I spoke to rated the Pro Lines over the others. But agreed if you want it to look lower for the the sportlines, pro lower 10-20mm.

Citroen DS3 DSport
I'm thinking about getting Pro Lines for my 172 as I'm not looking to lower the car much, mainly firm up the ride and make it better through corners. It will no doubt have the unfortunate side effect of causing more rattles.