ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Krispy Kreme - Bristol Sunday 4th March 7pm

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Hi, dont suppose you got one of the bay from a little higher up on our 172 (l22ocd), picture looks great in terms of the light etc, but would be nice to have a bit more of the engine in it rather than being half bumper?

No worries if not, will have to stop being lazy and get my own tripod out etc, but figured it was worth an ask, lol

(I told Stone Automotive I'd get a decent pic for the customer cars section of their website seeing as the mrs has managed to make the bay look fairly reasonable)

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Unfortunately not Chip, problem is that the tripod stops the camera getting too close to the car, and that picture was taken with an 8 second exposure, without the tripod it'd blur like hell.

If it was during the day it'd be easy to do. Sorry :(

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
No worries mate, Totally understand about 8 second exposure and needing a tripod, still a really cool picture, just not ideal for what I wanted to use it for thats all.

Thanks for taking anyway though :)

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
Was a good turnout but too cold so I left early!

See most of you at Combe hopefully though

Nice to meet you as well Chip.

Megane 225 F1
If I had known lots of people were going to turn up I would have brought my camera or got Luke. to bring his.

Clio 220 Trophy
Yeah someone else was taking pics too but I can't for the life of me think who it was!

There were two, I believe one was Matt, the guy with the dark coat on, and McGherkin ( I think ) was the other ( and I hope he forgives me for saying this) the guy with the hair close to the colour as your Inferno

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
You haven't fallen out of favour ;)

My hair used to be even more inferno than Josh's is now, but it's gone out over the years
icon_flamed.gif

Clio 182 Trophy
Hi yeah, I moved to Bath in January but only had the car since the beginning of February.

It's also covered up most of the time so you probably won't see it very often.